We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is only for general information. it is subject to change from time to time without any notice to the user.
- We do not warranty/guarantee for any material/information available on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information/articles provided on the website does not amount to legal advice. Users are advised to consult us if they need specialized guidance on any of the matters provided on this website.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In order to get in touch with us, the users are asked to provide certain details like email id, contact number, as a part of registration. The user accepts and takes complete responsibility of the details being accurate and up to date.
- Unauthorized use of this website or the information provided on this website is strictly prohibited. Users agree not to post upload or share content that is illegal, abusive or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language.
- There may be situations where the work may not get completed within the time frame provided by us. Since our work is mostly dependent on the government sites and other departments and also on the availability of the information and documents from the client side, so the users have to be aware that there might be some delays due to unavoidable reasons. The users shall be updated from time to time about the status of their work. Hence delay in processing cannot be a reason for refund.