A trademark or Logo is a distinctive Mark/Design/Name/Sign/shape etc that identifies your product or services from that of others. In India, Trademark registration is administered by the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks, a government agency which reports to the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Why Trademark/Logo is needed
- A Registered Trademark or Logo gives legal protection to the business.
- Adds value to your business
- Creates a brand name for business
- Owner can initiate a legal action against anyone using their registered trademark/logo
Who needs it
Everyone with a unique brand name/logo
Other Registrations we provide, that are required to run a business depending upon the type of the business
- Service Tax
- Importers Exporters Code
- Shop & Establishment Act
- Digital Signature Certificate